Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to keep you looking and feeling great throughout life
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. Implants can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or all your teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Post-chemo/radiation dentistry
- Dr. Mason can help you attain the smile you’ve always wanted. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care.
As a comprehensive dental care provider Dental Smiles is ready to offer immediate consultation and treatment for patients who are about to, or who have received radiation or chemotherapy. Radiation is often used to treat cancer of the head and neck region. This type of treatment has disastrous consequences for the mouth and teeth.
Some Side Effects Are:
- Xerostoma- dry mouth
- Necrosis of hard and soft tissue
- Trismus- lock jaw
- Mucositis- infection of soft tissue
- Prosthetic complication- denture irritation
- Hypoguesia- lack of taste
- Post irradiation caries- cavities
Our goal is to ensure that our patients receive the utmost dental care to maintain a healthy body.
Remember, teeth are not just for eating. The teeth help support the bone structure of your face and the movement of daily chewing helps strengthen your jawbone. If you have lost teeth or feel that the teeth you do have are not strong or healthy, schedule an appointment and we will offer you solutions to gain a healthy and supportive smile.
Dental Implants Offer You Many Advantages:
- A successful and trusted method of tooth replacement accepted by dental professionals for over 40 years
- Act like your natural tooth root. You do not feel the difference.
- Are made of biocompatible materials. As a result, they are accepted by your body.
- Can last a lifetime with proper care and good oral hygiene.
- Are minimally invasive. There is no need to grind down adjacent natural teeth, so your adjacent healthy teeth are untouched.
- Maintain natural bone and minimize further bone loss due to bone stimulation - one of their most important advantages.
- Provide stability and comfort.
Implants act like your natural tooth roots and support your individually made ceramic crown or bridge.
Emergency Dental Treatment
- If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.